Wikipedia:Bots/Peticións de aprobación/en
If you want to use a bot in the Galipedia, first it has to be approved. To do that, you have to add your request here. Before you can start to work with your bot, is a good idea to ask in the Taberna (técnica) if somebody can do it by you.
Current politics on the operation of bots[editar a fonte]
Before you can start to work with the bot, you have to ask for approval in this page. You have to indicate clearly the bot's functions. You can do a follow-up of the conversation and expect by the permission. After the approval of the bot, you can do a trial for it during a short period of time so that it can be monitored. After the trial, a person of the group of Bureaucrats will assign it the mark of bot.
Please, NO begin to use the bot if you don't follow the instructions stated below.
How to request the status of bot[editar a fonte]
Follow the exposed steps:
Create the user page of the bot and describe his function
Put your bot in the listing page of applications
Wait the approval
Warnings[editar a fonte]
- When you choose the user name of the bot, please ensure that it does not confuse with a name of user. To know immediately that it is a bot, an usual procedure is to call it with your user name + "bot".
- Administrators can block the bots, without doubts, if they are not approved, if they do things that the operator did not say previously, if they create problems with the articles or if they edit with too much speed.
- The operator of the bot have to be registered in the system to interrupt it's operations if they produces errors; if no, the bot will be blocked without prior notice.
- If you have thought to use a program type "spider", wget recursive, or similar to achieve a local copy of the Wikipedia, please download it from the file of the database.
- Loading on the fly pages of the Wikipedia also results unacceptable.
- The operators have to differentiate his editions of the ones of the bot. This means that it does not have to be registered like bot to answer the others collaborators. The questions referred to the bot have to be in the page of conversation of the bot or in the page of conversation of the operator, but the only that has to answer them is the operator no the bot.
It is responsibility of the operator of the bot show the following:
- The bot is innocuous
- The bot is useful
- The bot is not a load for our resources
- The bot went approved
To check that the bot is innocuous and useful, it could be required a period of trial. The complaints referred to the operation during the period of trial of the bot involve that this leave to work immediately. If the bot pass the period of trial without problems, then the mark of bot will be assigned by a Bureaucrat.
According to the rules established in Wikipedia:Votacións, to have the bot flag granted, voting will have a minimum length of 7 days and at least 3 votes in favour and 75% (3/4) or more in the computation between favourable and negative votes. Only registered users with a minimum antiquity of 60 days and with a minimum of 150 valid contributions in the articles (before the start of the voting) can vote.
You have to add your request in this page.